PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We only collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering/registering on our site, as appropriate we may ask you to enter your: name, e-email, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. However, you can browse our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any information we collect is only used for the following ways:
- To improve our website and your experience: We want each and individual person to feel special and your information may help us get a better understanding of your individual needs to improve your experience us. We continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback we receive from you :)
- To improve customer service: we strive to be the best and to respond to your customer service requests and needs.
- To process transactions: your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We have a variety of security measures to maintain protection and safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter personal information.
- Also after all transactions your private information (credit card, financials, etc.) will NOT be stored on our servers.
- We never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally information. This does not include trusted third parties who agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site polices, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.